A-Tex Pest Management supplies a wide range of pest control services to the commercial businesses and residential homes of Greater Austin, Texas. We are fully licensed, certified, and insured to provide fast, affordable, efficient, and professional services to our customers. A-Tex Pest Management technicians have advanced training, years of experience, and the expertise and skills to effectively deliver superior services while maintaining high moral standards and family-friendly customer service. A-Tex Pest Management utilizes high-end products and equipment to ensure our customers receive premium results on the services we perform.
Residential & Commercial Pest Inspections
A-Tex Pest Management offers a general pest control inspection to both commercial and residential customers of Austin, Texas and surrounding areas. Whether you are looking to buy a new home or commercial building, recently moved into one, or simply lived in a home for years and you want to get serious about pest control; A-Tex Pest Management general pest control inspection is the service you need.
Pest Infestation Inspection Reports
A-Tex Pest Management technicians meticulously inspects the exterior and interior of your home or business for signs of the common pests that invade Greater Austin, Texas. We also inspect for occasional intruders, and look for any indicators of more serious pests such as termites, carpenter ants, or bedbugs. A-Tex Pest Management professionals are extraordinarily trained and possess the expertise and experience to provide you with a comprehensive report indicating any potential infestations of insects, arachnids, and wildlife intrusions on your home or business. We include solutions and maintenance plans to remove any infestations, treat the home or business to avoid the frequent visitors, as well as suggest tips to better safeguard your home or business from the pest inflictions.
Exterior & Interior Pest Inspections
A-Tex Pest Management has a quick reminder of tips you can safely apply to your Greater Austin, Texas residential home or commercial building to avoid the pests from claiming territory inside your dwelling.
Exterior Pest Inspection Checklist:
– Ensure all cracks, holes and gaps are properly sealed.
– Ventilation or utility service access should be protected with appropriate barriers.
– Window and door screens should be in adequate condition.
– Trash cans need to be cleaned periodically, stored away from the home or business if possible, and lids kept securely fastened.
– Leaks need to be repaired to avoid providing a water source.
– Remove debris and store firewood or other material far from the building whenever possible.
– Keep the landscaped properly maintained; trees pruned, foliage hedged, and grass trimmed away from the building as the vegetation is a natural habitat for many pests, and if granted easy access they can wander inside.
Interior Pest Inspection Checklist:
– Make sure weather stripping is installed or replaced if the current weather stripping is showing signs of wear.
– Patch any holes, cracks, and gaps.
– Repair any leaky pipes or faucets.
– Avoid leaving food out.
– Clean our cupboards and pantry and clear the spilled ingredients. Store all food in tightly sealed containers as pests can easily gnaw through paper, flimsy plastic and cardboard packaging.
– Store pet food in tightly sealed containers.
– Keep trash cans cleaned, lids tight, and never allow a full load to sit overly long.
– Remove any clutter, example; outdated magazines and catalogs, junk mail, piles of fabric, and other similar clutter as this can create an easy home and banquet hall for a large variety of pests.
General Pest Inspections & Reports in Austin, Round Rock, Leander, Pflugerville & Cedar Park, Texas
Call A-Tex Pest Management today to schedule your general pest control inspection to ensure we can adequately treat your Greater Austin, Texas home or business effectively for the pests that invade you.